We are a full-service limousine company based out of Orange County, California. We have been serving Southern California since 1990 with Limousines and Party Buses for numerous occasions and special events.
Our owner founded White Rose Limousine, Inc. with only one vehicle and gradually grew our fleet in order to serve Orange and surrounding counties. All of our Limousines and Party Buses are made here in Orange County and are a reflection of our passion and inspiration.
Why Choose White Rose Limousine, Inc.?
- We own our own fleet of Limousines and Party Buses.
There are many limousine companies on the Internet advertising cheap party buses and limousine rentals, while, in fact, they own none. Many of these websites are reservation clearinghouses, limousine brokers, who are third-party contractors. These businesses put YOU, the consumer, at risk because you’re reservation is not guaranteed.On our website, however, you will see photos of actual limousines and party buses that we rent. Additionally, we invite you to come down to our office and inspect the vehicles for yourself.
- We maintain our own vehicles.
We have a full maintenance crew and shop on our premises. Limousines and Party Buses need constant upkeep. In the event one of our vehicles breaks down we are able to make repairs immediately. There is no delay with having to send the vehicles out for repair.
- Our Certified Professional Chauffeurs
When you rent with White Rose Limousine, Inc. you can count on chauffeurs that provide excellent service, setting the industry standard for professionalism. Their flexibility, reliability, knowledge, and attention to detail will ensure that all your travel needs are met.
- All of our chauffeurs undergo thorough background investigations, motor vehicle record audits and drug testing, in addition to regular performance evaluations.
- All of our chauffeurs undergo extensive and continuous certification and safety training.
- All of our chauffeurs have intimate familiarity with the layout, logistical details and traffic patterns of the areas in which they serve. Additionally, they remain in constant contact to ensure that your vehicle is where you need it when you need it.